With its glass facade commanding attention from Mornington's Esplanade, this imposing home is a masterpiece in low-maintenance design. The enormous entrance hall draws the eye skyward over a polished Victorian ash stairwell suspended against the backdrop of the Port Phillip Bay horizon. Living rooms on both levels overlook the serene water view whilst all three bedrooms are located discreetly within the home. The design is distinctly minimalist with luxurious details including an elevator to all three floors and hydronic heating & reverse cycle air conditioning. Bathrooms and the kitchen are laid with sublime stone counters whilst the mirror-finish porcelain floors on the lower level offer a relaxing counterpoint to ironbark timber floorboards upstairs. An immaculate kitchen overlooks the dining and living, spilling out to breathtaking deck with BBQ facilities. With an enormous 18.9 square basement garage (approx) and full security system.
* Spectacular views of Port Philip Bay
* Short stroll to Main Street & renowned local eateries
* Architecturally spectacular home
* Luxury living spilling out to large deck
* Gourmet kitchen with stone counters
* Master bedroom with double ensuite & WIR
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with BIRs & luxe bathroom
* 2 separate living with lift
* Quality finishes include automated blinds
* 6-star energy rating, hydronic heat & reverse cycle a/c
* Enormous 6 car basement garage .
Photo I.D. required at all Open For Inspections