This architecturally designed home just steps from Main Street and Fishermans Beach occupies a landmark position in seaside Mornington. The house is set on 435sqm. (approx.) with advanced energy and security features that over-deliver peace of mind. Zoned for dual purpose living, four bedrooms are spread over the floor plan with a living area on the upper level unfurling over mature native trees towards Port Phillip Bay. A magnificent open plan living with cathedral ceilings reaches towards a tranquil outdoor entertaining area whilst a second outdoor living flanks one of two master suites. Quality hardware has been used throughout with Euro appliances in the kitchen and an induction cooktop that complements its functional design and utility. Marvel at the abundance of light and practical considerations in this iconic residence of generous proportions and relax in a location of unparalleled convenience.
* Award winning architecturally designed home
* Steps from Main Street & Fishermans Beach
* Dual zoned for work, family, or passive income
* Masterful kitchen with Euro appliances
* Master bedroom with two WIRs & en suite
* 2nd master & 2 further bedrooms
* Quality finishes & hardware throughout
* Solar power delivers low-to-no cost energy
* Ducted refrigerated air-conditioning & heating
* Split system heating & cooling in upstairs & downstairs retreat
* Remote DLUG, security & irrigation, surround sound
* Immaculately presented with mature landscaping.
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections