Magnificent views of Port Phillip Bay flood through this light-filled home on the border of McCrae and Dromana. Positioned with neighbours on only one side, the 840sqm (approx.) property is suspended between a whisper quiet street and pathways that wind down to a peaceful fern gully. An all-seasons deck wraps around the home whilst quiet moments for reflection are made possible with a series of outdoor rooms scattered throughout the irrigated gardens. A gymnasium or office has its own entrance amongst the trees whilst three bedrooms surround a warm open plan living with a wood fire stove and gourmet kitchen. The master bedroom overlooks the treetops to drink in views of The Heads with a spacious walk-in-robe and ensuite with free standing bath. Ducted heating, split system for cooling & a security system have been incorporated to contemporise living requirements.
* Treetop views of Port Philip Bay & beyond
* Architecturally designed & sensitively remodelled
* Wrap-around deck for year-round enjoyment
* Gourmet kitchen in stone with Euro appliances
* Master with ensuite, WIR & water views
* Gym/office/rumps room with leafy outlook & separate entry
* Surrounded by irrigated outdoor rooms & water
* Woodfire stove, ducted heating & double-glazing
* Quiet neighbourhood with no passing traffic
* Easy access to Mornington Peninsula freeway.
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections