Moments from stunning beaches high on one of Old Mt Martha's winding roads is this charming home on 1035sqm. (approx). Surrounded by low-maintenance gardens, the property is home to native singing birds that punctuate the otherwise serene neighbourhood. Wisteria and olives grace the carport entry whilst a second entrance is through a reflective garden retreat with a covered entertaining area. The sprawling open plan living comprises a family kitchen with a second living room and large outdoor deck accommodating large groups. The master bedroom and en suite with its marble vanity and spa bath is distanced from 2nd bedroom with an en suite as well as two family bedrooms and a bathroom. A study completes the flexible living arrangements with continuous hot water and gas ducted heating providing peace of mind. Outstanding schools and shops are easy to reach from where tranquillity is a perfect match for convenience.
* Nestled in lush surrounds close to beaches
* 2 living rooms & sprawling outdoor entertaining
* Family kitchen overlooking open plan living
* Serenity punctuated only by native birdsong
* Master bedroom with BIRs & en suite
* 2nd master bedroom with en suite
* 2 bedrooms with BIRs & full bathroom
* Spacious home office secluded at entrance
* 2nd entry via tranquil garden with alfresco
* Single carport & off-street parking
* Timber floors, continuous hot water & gas heating
* Short drive to shops, schools & Peninsula Link.
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections