Nestled in a quiet, friendly street in South Frankston, this original beach house sits on 719sqm [approx] with potential for subdivision [STCA]. Boasting a distinctly French provincial accent, this home has been transformed to meet the demands of the discerning homemaker with a taste for good living. The kitchen surrounds a 3-oven Belling cooker with stone benchtops and sophisticated cabinetry reflected in the lime-washed Tasmanian Oak floors. A servery opens out to the rear alfresco where the garden continues to delight. A parisienne lounge room reaches out through double doors to a secluded terrace where refreshing breezes that hint of the location are complimented by a gas log fire inside. Two bedrooms both with renovated en suites and a third full bathroom beyond a second living area. The third bedroom / study has ample storage. A large fourth bedroom can easily be created with a simple conversion. Walk to schools, shops and beaches from this marvelous home where living well comes naturally.
* Easy option to convert fourth bedroom.
* Renovated French provincial meets beachside chic
* Superbly finished surfaces & soft furnishings
* Chef's kitchen with 3-oven Belling cooker
* 2 lavish internal living & 2 tranquil outdoor areas
* Opulent living room with GLF & heavy drapes
* Light-filled home surrounded by mature landscaping
* Potential for subdivision at rear of property (STCA)
* Modern Australian edible parterre garden
* Situated within Frankston High School zone
* Quiet street of proud young homeowners
* Only 40-minutes drive to Melbourne CBD
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections