Situated in one of Mornington's most desirable streets, this stunning residence is seconds from Mills Beach and a short stroll to Main St shops and cafes. The contemporary, split-level design features timber floors, feature high ceilings, a gas log fire with stunning limestone surround and louvre windows to let in the breeze. Ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining, the living area opens to a 16-metre swimming pool and spa that can be operated remotely and self cleaning. The kitchen is a chef's delight with thick stone benchtops, walk-through butler pantry, Miele appliances includes coffee machine, built in wine fridge and a plumbed refrigerator. The master bedroom opens to the pool area and has a sleek en suite, extensive wardrobes plus a retreat or second study. Other features include televisions in all four bedrooms and both living areas, hydronic heating, split-system air-conditioning, Miele washing machine and dryer and automatic blinds. There is also a double garage and rear access to a private laneway providing space for a boat.
* Beachside residence with quality finishes
* Solar-heated/gas swimming pool & spa
* Kitchen with walk-through pantry, full set of Miele appliances.
* Timber floors & high ceilings throughout
* Less than 100m from Mills Beach
* Contemporary, split-level design
* Rear access via laneway
* Master bedroom with en suite & retreat
* Short walk to shops & cafes
* Hydronic heating & air-conditioning
* Internal & external automatic blinds
* Land size: 574sqm. (approx.)
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections