Recently renovated to reflect the proximity to the beach and demands of a busy family this home rests proudly on 852 sqm (approx.) in Mount Martha. Low-maintenance landscaping, new carpets and flooring employ a neutral colour palette designed for longevity under high ceilings. There are three generous family bedrooms with built-in robes, plus a study, whilst the master features an oversized walk-in robe and en suite. Two indoor living zones unfurl from the kitchen with its walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances. A covered outdoor-entertaining area overlooks what could be used as recreational vehicle storage. The large rear garden has an oversized shed and could easily accommodate a pool. A double remote garage has direct access to the rear whilst ducted heat and split system climate ensure year-round comfort. Take living to the next level where desirable schools and shopping are within strolling distance and beaches are short drive away.
* Newly renovated with quality finishes
* Close to Osborne Primary & Bentons Square
* 2 indoor living & outdoor entertaining
* Large garden with oversized storage/workshop
* Kitchen with walk-in pantry & stainless steel appliances
* Master suite with huge WIR
* 3 spacious family bedrooms with BIRs
* Separate office
* Ducted heating & 2 split systems
* Ducted vacuuming, plentiful storage throughout
* Remote DLUG with rear access/rec vehicle storage
* Surrounded by parks & close to beaches
* 50-minute drive to Melbourne via Pen Link
Photo ID is required at Open for Inspections.