Attention all developers and visionaries. In a secluded street within the former grounds of the original Mornington Golf Club and boasting a tranquil parkland outlook, this substantial allotment of 936sqm (approx) complete with original existing circa 1960's residence, is awaiting the next stage of it's colourful and famous life.
Surrounded by substantial new beachside homes, the 3 bedroom residence itself is sound enough for short term rental investment, yet ripe for immediate redevelopment (STCA) in what has rapidly become Mornington's beachside growth corridor.
The walking tracks and beaches of Port Phillip Bay, local Dava Shops, professional services and bus routes are a mere few minutes walk. The restaurants and boutique shopping of Mornington Main Street are a short drive along the Esplanade. With everything so close, this most desirable Mornington Peninsula lifestyle is easily accessible as is the fast route to Melbourne via Peninsula Link.
* 936sqm approx. allotment with existing 3 bdrm residence
* Gas, Electricity & Sewerage connected
* Elevated block with parkland outlook
* Surrounded by architecturally designed homes
* Secluded street in former golf course estate
* Quiet neighbourhood with no passing traffic
* Minutes walk to bay & beach walking tracks
* Short drive along Esplanade to Main Street
* Few minutes drive to Bentons Square Shopping
* Local shops at end of street
* The heart of peninsula lifestyle
* Easy access to Mornington Peninsula freeway
Photo I.D. required at Open for Inspections