Enjoy the convenience of a near-new home where beaches and Mornington's Main St are a short stroll away. Set on 227sqm (approx.) and its own title there are plenty of options to entertain and live comfortably. Over-height ceilings filter light and help to maintain a temperate climate throughout the seasons. A sprawling open plan living hides a study and opens out to an alfresco for year-round enjoyment. The gourmet kitchen comprises SMEG appliances and stone benchtops with a breakfast bar overlooking the dining area. The master suite completes the upstairs living with two further bedrooms on the entry level sharing views of the courtyard garden. A rumpus adds a second living option and spills out to the garden. An oversized remote double lock up garage enters the home directly whilst plenty of storage has been planned for within the home. Come home to tranquillity just 500m from the excitement of Mornington's many attractions.
* 500m walk to Mornington Foreshore or Main Street
* 4-year-old home with 2 living zones plus study
* Light-filled with privacy in tranquil surrounds
* Gourmet SMEG kitchen with stone benchtops
* Master bedroom with large WIR & en suite
* 2 family bedrooms with BIRs & courtyard views
* Courtyard garden with raised vegetables & water
* Luxury finishes include porcelain & Tassie oak
* Single-level living with outdoor entertaining
* Gas ducted central heating plus 2 split systems
* Remote DLUG with ample storage/workspace
* Strolling distance to shops, cafes & services
Photo I.D is required at all Open for Inspections.