In the Frankston South hills, bushland and beach dominate the landscape around a private oasis.
Wake up to a choir of native birds and Frankston Reservoir a hundred metres from your front door.
With an abundance of space outside, the ability to escape continues within the 660sqm block; intimate courtyards, al fresco dining overlooking the pool and a large secure front lawn.
Enjoy multiple living spaces and entertaining areas, an enormous downstairs living room and study nook.
Upstairs the master, with walk-in wardrobe adjoins the main bathroom, while the second bedroom has its own en suite. Downstairs the third bedroom has its own bathroom and built-in robes.
The modern kitchen has everything for daily living. A large laundry and kitchenette downstairs opens out on to a private courtyard.
Other features: timber floors, heating/cooling, auto-gate with intercom, secure garage, 2100L water tanks, shed, freeway access, 45min drive to Melbourne.
* Immaculate home with swimming pool
* Private tropical oasis with landscaped gardens
* Potential for holiday accommodation
* Kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
* Multiple alfresco spaces for entertaining
* Frankston High School Zone
* 2 bedrooms with ensuites
* Master bedroom with walk-in-robe
* Remote double garage
* Automatic gate with video intercom
* Short walk to scenic nature reserves
* Nears shops & cafes with easy freeway access
Photo ID required at Open for Inspections