A rich past introduces an exciting future as this beachside over 2/3 acre property, with no Heritage Overlay, resting in a prestigious pocket of Olivers Hill provides a once in a lifetime opportunity to create your dream home (STCA). A European garden flourishing with 90-year-old Camellia Japonica bushes along with Elm trees and a Teatree Hedge amongst many other plantings frames the driveway of this property, which was once the Coachman's accommodation. The modest home features an open-plan living/dining area with a wood fireplace, three bedrooms including a private self-contained guest retreat featuring an ensuite, a study/fourth bedroom with wood fireplace, two kitchens, a central bathroom, hydronic heating and two garages. Potential to create a family oasis with a stunning residence, pool and tennis court (STCA). The panoramic vistas across Port Phillip Bay are a constant reminder of the spectacular location just steps from Davey's Bay Beach!
* No Heritage Overlay
* Large allotment of 2721sqm (approx.)
* Sweeping views across Port Phillip Bay!
* Redevelop, renovate or enjoy the present (STCA)
* 3 bedrooms & a study/4th bedroom
* 2 bathrooms & 2 kitchens (one is in the guest retreat)
* Generous living area with a wood fireplace
* Front gates made from Phaeton wheels
* Hydronic heating & timber floors
* Two water tanks & two garages
* Walk to Davey's Bay Beach & secluded beaches
* Less than an hour to Melbourne's CBD
Photo I.D requires at inspections