Set amongst the treed backdrop of Sweetwater Creek, this magnificent Frankston South residence is privately positioned on 3648sqm (approx.). Boasting modern farmhouse styling, this exquisitely redesigned, period home features Carrara marble, timber panelling, plantation shutters and hardwood floors. The split-level design comprises a gorgeous central kitchen with Ilve cooker, black sink/tapware and butler's nook plus two separate living areas - one with open fireplace the other offering stunning elevated bushland and bay views. The impressive master suite includes dressing room and en suite with double vanity/shower, while two further bedrooms share a bathroom. Other highlights include extensive outdoor entertaining areas including outdoor kitchen, pagoda, bocce court, swimming pool, spa and trail to bushland beyond. There's also a separate home office/guest accommodation and double garage all set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens with bluestone paving and extensive lighting. A truly unique find near Mount Eliza village and within the Frankston High School zone.
* Stunning residence with tree/bay views
* Generous 3648sqm (approx.) block
* Carrara marble & timber panelling throughout
* Gorgeous kitchen - Ilve cooker & black sink/tapware
* Master retreat with dressing room & en suite
* Open fireplace & 2 living areas
* Swimming pool, spa and bocce court
* Entertaining areas with full outdoor kitchen
* Separate home office/guest accommodation
* Remote double garage with extra work/storage space
* Backs onto Sweetwater Creek
* Extensive Landscaped gardens with bluestone paving
Photo ID is required at all Open for Inspections.