A short walk to Mornington's shops, cafes and parks, this updated and extended brick veneer residence is ideal for family living. Set on 577sqm (approx.), the interior features timber floors and contemporary finishes throughout. There are two separate living areas including a rumpus room plus a study or fourth bedroom. The kitchen contains stainless-steel appliances, while the adjoining meals area flows onto an alfresco deck with cafe blinds - perfect for year-round entertaining. Other additions include a master bedroom with an en suite and walk-in-robe, built-in robes in the other bedrooms, a central bathroom, laundry, gas heating, split-system air-conditioning and ceiling fans. The property has a private yard for children or pets to play as well as three garden sheds and a double carport with access for a boat or trailer. Located moments from Civic Reserve, Main Street, Bentons Square Shopping Centre, schools and more, this home is a real find.
* Updated and extended brick veneer residence
* Timber floors & contemporary finishes
* 2 separate living areas
* Alfresco deck with cafe blinds
* Kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
* Study or fourth bedroom
* Master bedroom with WIR & en suite
* Central family bathroom
* Rear yard with 3 garden sheds
* Double carport with rear access
* Split-system A/C, gas heating & ceiling fans
* Walk to shops & parks
Photo I.D is required at all Open for Inspections.