Located just 350m (approx.) to the beach on the corner of Flame Tree and Tanti Ave, this stylish residence offers low-maintenance living with views of Port Phillip Bay. A short walk to Mornington's shops, restaurants and cafes, it features a light-filled interior with Blackbutt timber floors, high ceilings, stone benchtops and plantation shutters throughout. The kitchen boasts Smeg stainless-steel appliances including a 90cm oven, five-burner gas cooktop and dishwasher. Ideal for outdoor living, the family/meals area opens to an alfresco space surrounded by landscaped gardens. The ground-floor master suite comprises a walk-through robe and en suite with a double vanity. Two further bedrooms are situated upstairs alongside a family bathroom and second living area. Overlooking the scenic coastline to Mount Eliza, a balcony captures the sea breeze. Other features include a powder room, laundry, storage, ducted heating, split-system air-conditioning, a oversized double garage and three 1000-litre water tanks. In a sought-after beachside enclave with no owners corporation this immaculate property provides an enviable lifestyle.
* Stylish beachside residence with bay views
* High ceilings & stone benchtops throughout
* Blackbutt timber floors & plantation shutters
* Kitchen with Smeg S/S appliances
* 2 generous living zones
* Sun-drenched alfresco area & balcony
* No owners corporation
* Family bathroom with shower & bath
* Split-system A/C & ducted heating
* Remote double garage
* Just 350m (approx.) to the beach
* Short walk to Main Street shops & cafes
Photo I.D. is required at all open for inspections.