Offering contemporary living, this Frankston South residence boasts a sought after location close to shops, schools and parks. Set on a 442sqm (approx.) corner allotment, the rendered front brick veneer home features a freshly painted interior with updated finishes throughout. Ideal for entertaining, French doors open to a covered alfresco deck and an outdoor spa set amongst lush, private gardens. The kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances including a five burner gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher. There is also a meals area, spacious living room and master bedroom with a walk-in-robe and ensuite. Two further bedrooms with built-ins share a family bathroom. Well presented inside and out, this property includes split system air conditioning, gas ducted heating and a remote double garage with work bench. A short walk to Mount Erin Secondary College and St Augustine's Primary School, it provides easy freeway access just minutes to stunning beaches, Frankston's CBD, the train station and more.
* Updated residence on corner allotment
* Freshly painted with contemporary finishes
* Covered entertaining space & outdoor spa
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Comfortable living room & meals area
* Master bedroom with WIR & ensuite
* Built-in robes in other bedrooms
* Family bathroom with shower/bath
* Split-system A/C & gas ducted heating
* Remote DLUG with work bench
* Walking distance to schools
* Close to shops, beaches & transport links
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.