Ideal for family living, this Mornington residence is just a short walk to Bentons Square Shopping Centre, Benton Junior College and Civic Reserve. Positioned in a quiet street on 720sqm (approx.), the home boasts plenty of appeal with a sandstone facade and timber floors throughout. The contemporary design features two separate living zones plus a kitchen with a gas cooktop, oven and double drawer dishwasher. A covered verandah flows onto a yard with a storage shed and children's cubby plus space for a game of cricket. There are two good sized bedrooms with built-in robes plus the separately zoned master which contains an ensuite and walk-in-robe. There is also a central bathroom, laundry, gas ducted heating, roller/blockout blinds and a remote double garage. Landscaped gardens, side gate access and a front porch are other inclusions. Moments from shops, cafes, stunning beaches and other amenities, this well presented property could be yours to call home.
* Family residence in quiet location
* Contemporary design with 2 living areas
* Sandstone facade & timber floors
* Front & rear verandahs
* Kitchen with gas cooktop, oven & dishwasher
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Gas ducted heating & roller/blockout blinds
* Generous yard with children's cubby
* Remote double garage
* Quick stroll to Benton Junior College
* Close to Bentons Square Shopping Centre
* Short walk to Civic Reserve
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.