Nestled in a quiet beachside location just 350 metres (approx.) to Coral Cove, this brick veneer residence offers a sought-after lifestyle close to all Mornington has to offer. The well-presented home is set behind automatic gates on a low-maintenance 357sqm (approx.) allotment. Warm and inviting throughout, it features a living/dining room plus a family/meals area with a study nook. The kitchen comes complete with a stainless-steel oven, gas cooktop and rangehood. Ideal for outdoor entertaining, sliding doors open to a courtyard surrounded by privacy hedges and an alfresco area set amongst landscaped gardens. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms including the master with a walk-in-robe and en suite. Evaporative cooling, gas heating and off-street parking are other inclusions. A short walk to popular cafes and clifftop walks, this appealing property presents an outstanding opportunity as an investment or a permanent home with potential to add your own touches.
* Beachside brick veneer residence
* 2 separate living zones
* Outdoor entertaining areas
* Private allotment with automatic gate
* Kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
* Master bedroom with en suite & WIR
* Central bathroom & laundry
* Evaporative cooling & gas heating
* Low-maintenance, landscaped gardens
* Just 350m to Coral Cove
* Short stroll to cafes & clifftop walks
* Close to shops & other amenities
Photo I.D. required at all Open for Inspections.